I am so excited to share our love of READING with you today!! Reading is the most important thing we can do with our children. It prepares them for success in learning, work, and play for the rest of their lives. We like to read morning, noon, and night.
As you may have noticed, I have become a consultant for Usborne Books, and it is one of the best decisions I have made for my family. I am bringing more new, high-quality, beautiful books into my home than ever before. And I can’t believe that I am earning income for my family while promoting reading to others and to my own children. I love this job :)
Children who love reading
I have been having Facebook and home parties with friends, and even with many of you! It has been a joy to get to know some of you and help you earn free books as well! Seeing pictures of your children with BOOKS is a wonderful, beautiful thing. That’s why I love to share about this opportunity: we are promoting literacy for a lifetime!
Here is a video that I created recently to show you some of our favorites right now — I am going to be sharing lots more at my YouTube Channel, so make sure to subscribe ;)
Usborne has many different programs that you can offer once becoming a consultant. These include Facebook and home parties, Book Fairs, Reading Incentive Programs, Book Drives for organizations in need, and even selling to your local libraries. The opportunities are truly endless!!
I love working with Usborne Books & More for many reasons:
- There are no minimum quotas placed on consultants. You only need to make one order (no minimum) from your store website each year.
- I earn income for talking about literacy and these amazing children’s books! And you get a discount at that, such an amazing business for any mom. You have the opportunity to grow it into whatever you want!!
- Consultant Kits are only $69 (for seven books, valued at $165) and $119 (for 18 books, valued at over $315). What’s more is that you are able to earn this money back if you reach a certain amount of sales! It’s totally possible :)
- There are less than 8,000 Usborne consultants, so there is not much competition for sales, and instead, there is an immense amount of support among consultants.
- Usborne and Kane Miller Books are not available on Amazon or other bookstores, besides some small boutiques that may sell a couple titles, this allows consultants exclusivity with the product, as they are only available through consultants!
- Usborne Books are for children ages baby through beyond high school. Many homeschooling curriculums utilize Usborne Books as part of their programs. They can also supplement a child’s learning at home or in school, as they have many illustrated dictionaries, encyclopedias, and atlases on all subjects. I wanted to share just one more video, highlighting some of the non-fiction titles that Usborne offers:
- My team is incredibly supportive and we have all the information and scripts and graphics you need to begin a wonderful career. We support each other along the way!
- The Home Office puts out challenges each month, and new hostess specials, with exciting prizes as an incentive to sell and have a great time selling with fellow sisters and friends who also love literacy. They also have a convention you can attend each year.
If you would like to learn more about joining, please email me now –> wildflowerramblings @ gmail . com! If you are ready to join today, you can do so here and I will email you lots more info today!!
To celebrate my excitement, and my success with Usborne, I want to have a monthly giveaway — we just finished up giving away one of our amazing Learning Palettes — and today I want to start a giveaway with three of our popular series of books!
Our Big Books have incredibly vibrant illustrations that teach on a specific non-fiction topic. They have board-type pages, so they are very durable. They also have fold out pages to make the learning pop for you child!
Our Look Inside books are for children ages 3 and up. They are wonderfully informative books, as a child learns with his/her fine motor skills while lifting with durable flaps! There are three lift-the-flap series from Usborne: Peek Inside for the younger child, Look Inside, and See Inside goes into more detail for older children. I learn so much from these books!!
The That’s Not My…. series is probably the most recognizable from Usborne Books & More. They are the perfect first book for baby, they include black outlined pictures, with an adorable touchy feely, tactile element on each page.
Enter to win these three books today!
One lucky reader will win all three books: Big Book of Big Monsters, Look Inside an Airport, and That’s Not My Goat to share with their children. Offer in continental United States only, see full conditions below, giveaway ends May 27 at midnight EST.